Attention! This product can be mounted on a cabinet (rack) under conditions.
|• (8) Gigabit RJ45 Ports
• (4) Auto-Sensing IEEE 802.3af PoE Ports
• Non-Blocking Throughput: 8 Gbps
• Switching Capacity: 16 Gbps
• Forwarding Rate: 11.9 Mpps
• Maximum Power Consumption: 12W
• Available in Single-Pack and 5-Pack
Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks® UniFi® Switch, part of the UniFi line of products. The new 8-port models feature Gigabit Ethernet ports in a compact form factor. The switches are fully manageable, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for your networks.
The UniFi Switch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. For its total, non-blocking throughput, each UniFi Switch supports up to 8 Gbps with a switching capacity of 16 Gbps.
The US-8-60W is powered by its included power adapter. It has four auto-sensing PoE ports delivering up to 15.4W of power per port.
Designed for convenient management, the UniFi Controller software allows admins to configure and monitor the UniFi Switch and other UniFi devices using a graphical user interface. You can download it from www.ubnt.com at no extra charge – there is no separate software, licensing, or support fee.
A single instance of the UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple UniFi sites within a centralized interface. Each site is logically separated and has its own network monitoring, configuration, maps, statistics, and admin accounts.
You can access any managed UniFi Switch through the UniFi Controller to configure a variety of features:
• Operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port
• Network/VLAN configuration
• Jumbo frame and flow control services
• Network settings
• Storm control setting per port
• Spanning tree configuration
• 802.1x control and RADIUS VLAN
• Debug terminal option for command-line interface
Switch Port Status
You can also view status information for each port:
• Connection speed and duplex mode
• TX/RX data rates
• Network/VLAN setting
The UniFi Switch offers the following mounting options:
• Wall Mounting You can attach the UniFi Switch to a vertical surface using the included wall-mounting hardware. You can position the switch so that the ports face in any of four directions: up, down, left, or right.
• Desktop Placement You can place the UniFi Switch on a level, horizontal surface such as a table or desktop. The built-in, non-skid rubber feet help hold the switch firmly in place.
To help deter theft, you can attach a lock to the security slot on the side of the UniFi Switch.
|Warranty (Repair - Replacement)|
|Dimensions||148.0 x 99.5 x 30.7 mm|
|Enclosure Characteristics||SGCC Steel|
|Total Non-Blocking Throughput||8 Gbps|
|Switching Capacity||16 Gbps|
|Forwarding Rate||11.9 Mpps|
|Max. Power Consumption||12W (Excluding PoE Output)|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port||15.4W|
|Power Method||48VDC, Max. 2A|
|Supported Voltage Range||57VDC to 44VDC|
|Power Supply||External AC/DC Adapter, 48V, 1.25A|
|LEDs||PoE (Port 8), Speed/Link/Activity (All Ports)|
|Networking Interfaces||(8) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ports|
|PoE Interfaces||(4) Ports 5, 6, 7, 8; IEEE802.3af|
|ESD/EMP Protection||Air: ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV|
|Operating Temperature||-5 to 45° C (23 to 113° F)|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% Noncondensing|
|Shock and Vibration||ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
|Unifi Switch Compatibility|
*Requires Instant 802.3af Gigabit PoE Converter: INS-3AF-I-G or INS-3AF-O-G
**Requires 802.3at power; switch provides 802.3af only