CAUTION! Package does not include power supply!
|• Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1,167 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds with MU-MIMO.*
• Gigabit Ports: 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports (1x uplink + 1x downlink).
• Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)**, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
• Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
• Private Connection for Every Room: Designed to meet every network need in environments with numerous separated rooms, like hotels, offices, and dormitories.
• Elegant Appearance: Unprecedented thin design with just 11 mm, the same size and shape as a light switch or power outlet faceplate to fit perfectly in any room.
• Easy Installation and PoE Support: Easy-mount construction, compatible with 86 mm & EU standard junction box, and 802.3af/at PoE support.
• Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
Private Connection for Every Room
EAP230-Wall is designed to meet every network need in environments with numerous separated rooms, like hotels, offices, and dormitories. A device in each room ensures an exclusive, high-speed Wi-Fi connection for every user.
MU-MIMO + Dual-Band: Faster Connection for More Devices
802.11ac wave 2 technology allows multiple users to access the internet at the same time. Speeds up to 1200 Mbps and 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless bands deliver simultaneous high-speed internet access to various devices.*
Seamlessly Blends with any Décor
The same size and shape as a light switch or power outlet faceplate to fit in perfectly in any room.
High-Speed Gigabit Port
Equipped with a Gigabit port to deliver the fastest possible wired transmission.
Effortless Deployment with Power over Ethernet
802.3af/802.3at PoE support means there’s no need for extra wiring. Plug in existing Ethernet cables to transmit both power and data to your APs.
Quick, Simple Installation
1. Detach and remove the faceplate of the junction box.
2. Plug an Ethernet cable in to the port.
3. Secure the Access Point to the wall using the provided screws.
4. Press the faceplate back into position.
Omada SDN—Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways, guaranteeing powerful business network with higher efficiency, higher security, and higher reliability.
Easy Management with the Omada App
Follow configuration instructions on the free Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet.
*Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
**Zero-Touch Provisioning requires the use of Omada Cloud-Based Controller.
|Warranty (Repair - Replacement)|
|LAN Interfaces||Uplink: 1 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port
Downlink: 1 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port
|Wi-Fi Standards||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Maximum Data Rate||300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) + 867 Mbps (5 GHz)|
|Antennas||2.4 GHz: 2 x 4 dBi
5 GHz: 2 x 3.6 dBi
|Omada Software Controller||•|
|Omada Hardware Controller||•|
|Captive Portal Authentication||•|
|Maximum number of MAC Filter||4000|
|Wireless Isolation between Clients||•|
|Rogue AP Detection||•|
|Wireless Encryption||WEP, WPA-Personal/Enterprise, WPA2-Personal/Enterprise|
|Multiple SSIDs||16 (8 for each band)|
|Enable/Disable Wireless Radio||•|
|Enable/Disable SSID Broadcast||•|
|Automatic Channel Assignment||•|
|Transmit Power Control||Adjust transmit Power on dBm|
|Rate Limit||Based on SSID/Client|
|Static IP/Dynamic IP||•|
|Support Data Rates|
|802.11ac||6.5 Mbps to 867 Mbps (MCS0-MCS9, NSS = 1 to 2 VHT20/40/80)|
|802.11n||6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0-MCS15, HT20/40)|
|802.11g||6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps|
|802.11b||1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps|
|802.11a||6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps|
|LED ON/OFF Control||•|
|Management MAC Access Control||•|
|Restore & Backup||•|
|Firmware update via Web||•|
|Physical & Environment|
|Power Supply||802.3af/at PoE|
|Maximum Power Consumption||7 W|
|Mounting||Wall Plate Mounting (Kits included)|
|Dimensions(WxDxH)||86.8 x 86.8 x 30.2 mm|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C-40°C (32°F-104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C-70°C (-40°F-158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%-90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%-90% non-condensing
|Package Contents||• Omada AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Wall-Plate Access Point EAP230-Wall
• Installation Guide
• Mounting Screw