|• 61 W PoE Budget: 8x 802.3af/at-compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply of 61 W*.
• Full Gigabit Ports: 8x gigabit PoE+ ports and 2x gigabit SFP Slots provide high-speed connections.
• Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)**, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
• Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
• Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm Control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
• Optimized Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
• Versatile Management: WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, and RMON bring abundant management features.
Software Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
*PoE budget calculations are based on laboratory testing. Actual PoE power budget is not guaranteed and will vary as a result of client limitations and environmental factors.
**Zero-Touch Provisioning requires the use of Omada Cloud-Based Controller.
|Warranty (Repair - Replacement)|
|Interfaces||8 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
2 Gigabit SFP Slots
|Port Standard||IEEE 802.3i:10BASE-T Ethernet
IEEE 802.3u:100BASE-X Fast Ethernet
IEEE 802.3ab:1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
IEEE 802.3z:1000BASE-X Gigabit Ethernet
|PoE||PoE Standard: 802.3af
PoE Ports: 8, up to 30 W
PoE Power Budget: 61 W
|Packet Forwarding Rate||14.88Mpps|
|MAC Address Table||8K|
|Transmission Method||Store and Forward|
|Number of IP Interfaces||16|
|Number of Static Routers||32 (IPv4, IPv6)|
|PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENT FEATURES|
|Power Supply||53.5 VDC/1.31 A External Adapter|
|Maximum Power Consumption||10.3 W (220 V/50 Hz) (no PD connected)
76.5 W (220 V/50 Hz) (with 61 W PD connected)
|Max Heat Dissipation||35.14 BTU/hr (220 V/50 Hz) (no PD connected)
261.02 BTU/hr (220 V/50 Hz) (with 61 W PD connected)
|Standby Power Consumption||4.99 W (220 V/50 Hz)|
|Dimensions(WxDxH)||209 x 126 x 26 mm|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°Cto 70°C (-40°Fto 158°F)|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90%RH, non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90%RH, non-condensing|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|